Defy Time is delighted to welcome along TV presenter, interior designer and star of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here” Anna Ryder-Richardson to an exclusive open evening at the Killay clinic.
Anna will be at Defy-Time, 466 Gower Road on Monday 9th November to reveal all about her recent Sculptra® aesthetic treatments, that have helped her turn back the clock and achieve a long lasting youthful glow.
The evening will include:
- Exclusive talk from Anna Ryder-Richardson about her Sculptra treatment including how she feels about getting older, why she decided it was time to have Sculptra, what the treatment is really like and how she feels about the results
- Chance to ask Anna Ryder-Richardson questions in an open Q&A
- Presentation about reducing the signs of ageing and replenishing facial collagen and volume to achieve long lasting natural results from Dr Alan Jones
- Live demonstration of Sculptra aesthetic treatment
- Chance to have a one on one consultation with Dr Alan Jones
If you would like to attend and find out more about Sculptra, please contact Katie Schaverien on 01792 208466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The open evening starts at 6.30pm and finishes at 8.30.